- Luxury accommodation for 10 people
- Near the North Sea
- At the border between Zeeland and South Holland
Seaside holiday home for 10 people
Need a weekend getaway or a week with family or friends, perhaps also with yourdog? Book a seaside holiday home for 10 people at Ridderstee Ouddorp Duin. Situated ideally at walking distance from the beach. The children can enjoy themselves for hours on the beach making sandcastles, searching for seashells or just playing in the water. Besides walks and lounging on the beach, you can also play games or fly kites. A luxury holiday home for 10 people is exactly what you need after a long day on the beach. Wash off the sand under the rain shower, prepare dinner in the kitchen and enjoy the evening on the terrace. Isn't this what a perfect holiday should look like in a holiday home in Zeeland for 10 people?
Holiday homes for 10 people(2)
Luxurioous holiday home for 10 people
- Cooking island
- Rain shower
- Wood-burning stove
Comfort holiday home for 10 people
- Cooking island
- Rain shower
Luxury holiday home for 10 people in the Netherlands
You can choose the type of holiday home for 10 people you wish for. The comfort holiday homes have five bedrooms with box-spring beds, three bathrooms with rain showers, a fancy kitchen with a cooking island, a spacious and charming living room and a deck terrace. Do you want an even more fancy seaside holiday home for 10 people? The luxury holiday homes have some extra amenities, such as a wood burner, a wine refrigerator, a double rain shower and a sunshower. Anyway, you will enjoy a high level of comfort. Our holiday homes for 10 people in Zeeland are situated in the midst of the dune scenery of Ouddorp. A wonderful place to spend your holiday!
Ridderstee Ouddorp Duin:
- Sustainable holiday homes
- 900 meters from the North Sea coast
- Dogs are welcome
- Close to Brouwersdam and lake Grevelingen
- Peaceful and small-scale
Ouddorp: top seaside destination
Your stay in a luxury holiday home for 10 people in the Netherlands on our bungalow park in Ouddorp won't be complete without nice activities, right? Ouddorp is the ideal location for this. There are so many things to do in the surroundings that you will wish to stay longer. We have already prepared a list with a few suggestions for you below.
The nicest family outings:
🍦 Eat ice cream at the beach square of Ouddorp Duin. Various activities such as archery and laser games are organised here.
🐐 Visit the goat farm "De Mèkkerstee". If there are lambs, you might get lucky and be allowed to cuddle them!
🪁 Of course, a nice day on the beach flying kites, searching for seashells, swimming in the sea and walking on the beach is also idyllic.
- Eat an ice cream at Ouddorp Duin Beach Square. Great activities such as archery or laser tag are organized here as well.
- Visit De Mèkkerstee Goat Farm. Are there many lambs? If so, you might be lucky and be allowed to cuddle them!
- After a wonderful day at the beach filled with flying kites, searching for seashells, swimming in the sea or a long walk on the beach.
The nicest outing with friends:
🏄 Various types of surfing, such as windsurfing or kitesurfing are all possible at the "Brouwersdam". Moreover, other activities can also be organised here on the beach.
🧘 After all the exertion, you also need some time for unwinding. Ideal for this is beach yoga, with your bare feet in the sand. Namaste!
🚴 Ride a bicycle and follow the routes along the water, through the dunes and polders. For a special experience, rent a Fat Bike or an E-scooter.
- You can go surfing at the Brouwersdam. You can also enjoy activities at the beach here, such as kite buggy driving or blo-karting.
- After all that activity, it's time for a little relaxation. Beach yoga is ideal for this. Enjoy the feeling of your bare feet in the sand. Namaste!
- Get on the bicycle and follow the routes along the water and through the dunes and polders. Rent a FatBike or E-scooter for a different experience.
Location: Ridderstee Ouddorp Duin
Our guests rate this accommodation with an average of 8.8.
What previous guests have asked us:
Is a stay at an accommodation for 10 persons suitable for children too?
Absolutely! A stay at the Ridderstee at a holiday home for 10 persons is ideal for any group, whether your whole family joins you or just your partner and children. The children can have a great time playing at the beach and the family day trips in the area offer many hours of entertainment. Who will join you for a stay at our holiday home for 10 persons?
Is my dog welcome at the holiday home too?
A beach holiday at a holiday home for 10 persons would not be complete without your dog, of course! That's why we offer pet-friendly accommodations to, so you cn enjoy a carefree holiday together with your loyal friend.